Sadly we can't consistently offer help on solving problems or projects via Support tickets right now. We are currently working on features that will allow you to receive feedback or get help when you're stuck.
For now, here are the things that you can do:
1. Make sure that your program's output exactly matches the output in our examples. Otherwise, tests won't be able to correctly check your code;
2. If your code fails on a specific test, try downloading the test input (please note, this feature is enabled for a limited number of problems);
2. Check Comments section (and specifically Hints), other users might have left advice or comments about the same issues you're facing;
3. Check our troubleshooting guide, it might help you find problems in your code;
4. Try posting your code on our subreddit or in the Comments section. This way other users might be able to help you;
5. Consider postponing or skipping the problem for now;
6. Pay 100 gems to unlock the Solutions Tab and see other users' submissions.
In case none of these steps help, please contact our Support Team if:
- There are recent comments about the same issue;
- The latest completion happened more than 24 hours ago.