First of all, thank you so much for your desire to help!
There are several ways you can contribute to Hyperskill:
1. After successfully solving a problem or a project stage, take a look at the comment section — maybe you can answer someone's question or add a useful comment:
- Leave a hint in the Hint Tab of the comment section after successfully completing a difficult problem;
- Leave a link in the Useful Links Tab of the comment section if you've used any additional resources to better understand a topic or solve a problem;
- Leave your solution in the Solutions Tab of the comment section;
2. Give us feedback about a topic, project, or track:
- What did you like and dislike about it?
- Did you face any difficulties?
- Was the theory enough for the project?
- Would you like to see any other topics covered in this track?
3. Tell us about a project or topic you would like to see on Hyperskill;
4. Help us create problems, topics, and projects by proposing your own ideas or designs;
Don't see anything that suits you or have another idea in mind? Tell us! We're open to any help or feedback.
Here's how you can contact us:
- Fill out this form and choose Contribution in the Type of request field to contact our Support Team;
- Write us an email at email@example.com;
- Fill out our contribution form by following this link or clicking the Contribute button at the bottom panel.