JetBrains Academy is a subscription-based service for learning programming. With a 7-day free trial, JetBrains Academy allows trying out different learning tracks available under a Personal subscription plan. The free trial is available for all newly registered users and starts automatically. After your trial expires, you can purchase an active Personal subscription or choose our Free plan (only a limited number of tracks available). More information about subscription types can be found on the following page: Subscription plans.
Articles in this section
- Does JetBrains Academy have a free trial?
- Code of Conduct
- What are the browser requirements to use JetBrains Academy?
- Can I choose different track?
- Can I choose a different project?
- Will I lose my progress if I change track or project?
- I think I've found a bug. What should I do?
- I have a problem with a task and I'm pretty sure it's your fault. What should I do?
- I'm not sure I have enough skills to do the project right away. Should I do all the topics first?
- I have a cool idea for project/topic or want to give feedback or make a suggestion. How can I contact you?