At JetBrains Academy, we believe that knowledge and education should be accessible to everyone. Our goal is to create the best possible learning environment for people from all around the world. To achieve this, we believe it is necessary to establish rules that will help our users learn in a fun and safe environment.
By using JetBrains Academy you agree to follow this Code of Conduct.
- Be respectful. We want our learners to feel welcome at the Academy. Please be polite and respectful towards other users and JetBrains Academy team members. We understand that frustrations and disagreements might happen, but they are not an excuse for poor behavior. Criticism should be polite and constructive. We also strongly advise you to avoid using sware words. This platform is used by kids as well as adults. Any sort of harassment or abusive and hateful comments won’t be tolerated at the Academy. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Hyperskill Customer, User, employee, member, or officer may result in immediate Account termination.
- Be patient. We try our best to react to the feedback in time and reply to the comments that require our attention as fast as possible. But it might happen that your support request or comment won’t get a quick response. We kindly ask you to be patient. We see all the comments and all the tickets, and yours won’t go unnoticed.
- Be helpful. Any help that you can provide to your fellow learners is always welcomed and appreciated. If you’ve faced some difficulties while solving a problem or a project stage but managed to overcome them, leave a hint or useful link to help others.
- Don’t post solutions. Please don’t post solutions outside of the Solutions tab in the comment section.
We reserve the right to delete any public comments (including reviews and solutions) that:
- include the full solution (correct code, number of the correct option, keyword, etc.);
- include an obvious hint or almost correct code ( e.g. it needs one little tweak and that tweak already has been pointed out in the replies);
- include swear words (in any shape or form);
- are considered inappropriate, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or violent and include offensive, violent or sexual language and imagery, deliberate intimidation, stalking, name-calling, unwelcome attention, libel, and any malicious hacking or social engineering;
- are considered as trolling (inflammatory provoking comments) or spam (off-topic repeated messages, ads, comments promoting products, etc.).
Note, if you’re posting an explanation for the problem or project stage make sure to not make it too obvious or it will be removed.
If you have any questions or want to report Code of Conduct violation, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.